– Barrel Threading
1. $140 for bolt action rifles barreled actions.
2. $140 Bull Barrel Ruger MK II/III and Browning Buckmark Service. Relocate sight, shorten, thread 1/2-28, crown, make custom thread protector. *PIC*
3. $75 for most common rifles and pistols that don’t require extension. (ARs, 10/22s, etc)
4. $75 for a threaded extension for most handguns and small diameter .22 barrels that can’t be threaded 1/2-28. Must also purchase #2.
5. $25 to add a standard thread protector to a thread job
6. $35 for custom thread protector *PIC*
7. $15 service charge to disassemble most firearms
Call or email me if you have any questions or would like to discuss the specifics on what you need done.
PS90 Barrel chopped down to P90 specs. Call/Email for quote.
Savage 93r17 threaded 1/2-28 with custom thread protector